[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 11:27:21 PST 2006

That either means I have no life ( no comment Matthias) or I actually read all of this garbled mess... but did anyone read I would do a re call list??  I have UNLIMITED Longdistance!! so those of you with LONG DISTANCE numbers it doesn't matter!!!
  Ldy Susannah

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
          WHOW some one read that post!!
  Grinning Grimmie