[Namron] Gulf Wars Land Registration

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Feb 7 19:43:41 PST 2006

Greetings all,

As the land coordinator for Namron, I wanted to touch base with everyone
who is planning on going to Gulfwars this year.  A quick reminder that
February 15th is the last day to register online.  The deadline for
registering by mail is already passed.  You can register at
http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/  Make sure that you put down the Barony
of Namron as the group you're camping with on the registration form.

Once you have registered, if you are planning on camping with Namron I
will need the SCA and mundane name of everyone in your party (kids
included) and your tent sizes including ropes.  I have to report this
information up to the Regional Land Coordinator in order to get our
land.  If you don't know the exact size of your tent, please give me as
close an approximation as you can.

I need this information no later than February 16th.  If you know of
someone who is planning on camping with us, but doesn't have email,
please have them call me at (405) 701-8137.  If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to call me or email me at
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us

Yours In Service,
Ld. Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Namron Land Coordinator - Gulfwars XV