[Namron] Fw: [NR] Combat Archery questions at Axeman III

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Feb 8 14:31:03 PST 2006

From: "Mike Gideon" <mg1m at swbell.net>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:20:12 -0600
Subject: [NR] Combat Archery questions at Axeman III

Greetings unto the Northern Region,

I encountered some problems with my last posting due the to number of recipients. Therefore, if anyone wishes to forwardthis missive to their local list please feel free.

My plans currently include being present at Axeman III this coming weekend, at least during the day Saturday.There is no Combat Archery as a part of the event, but I have spoken with theEvent Steward and been given permission to engage in some limited combatarchery apart from the event. I will also be present to speak with those thathave questions about the authorization process and requirements.

Onward to WAR,

Míchél mac Donnchaid

Baron of the Eldern Hills

MikeGideon

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners