[Namron] Last Day to Pre-Register for Gulfwars

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Feb 15 10:32:15 PST 2006

Greetings all,

Today is the last day to pre-register for Gulfwars.  You can do so by going to: http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/index.php

If you plan on camping with Namron you need to make sure that you list the Barony of Namron on your registration as the group you are camping with, and you need to send me the SCA and mundane names of everyone in your party along with your tent sizes.  We have to have this information in order for Namron to get our land alotment.  If you don't know your exact tent size, then give my your best guess, but I have to have something.  Thank you to HL Annabelle and HE Ulf for getting me this information already.  I need it from everyone else who's going by the 16th so I can get it up to the Northern Regional Land Coordinator in time.

In Service,
Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Namron Land Coordinator - Gulfwars XV
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners