[Namron] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] News about Marion's mother

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 16:36:43 PST 2006

Hi guys, thanks for all the wonderful messages so far.  I really appreciate
all of your support.  I have a couple of small corrections to make to the
message my loving Lord Husband sent this morning.
Mom had Alzimers for about 10 years, and went peacefully at 5:30 this
morning, Monday Feb. 20.  Kind of fitting, she died on Presidents day of the
same disease that took President Reagan.  Visitation will be on Thursday,
beginning around 8 am, with the services at 2 pm.  There will be no grave
side, as they have opted for cremation.
Once again thank you.  And I hope to see you all soon.
Lady Marion Makkingze
House Wolfstar
johnsonds at earthlink.net