[Namron] Populace for Tuesday 2-21-06

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 11:47:22 PST 2006

Namron's Populace meeting will be held at the indoor facility at
Andrew's Park tonight at 7:30.

I have driven the roads in Norman and all is clear.  The forecast is for
persistent temperatures above freezing.

This will most likely be the last populace meeting at Andrews due to new
(higher) rates.  Currently I have us pencilled in at Denny's back
meeting room for our March 1 meeting (free providing that people order
food).  The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship has also been suggested as
a possible meeting place ($25).  If anyone else knows of possible
meeting facilities, please get in touch with me regarding location
and/or rates.

--
---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear