[Namron] Call For Straw!

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 09:39:51 PST 2006

Wolfgang here and I am seeking bales of straw.  No, not for my horse but rather for the Med Fair.

The Coordinator of the Fair explained because of the drought she is having trouble locating straw bales this year and may not be able to provide us with the bales we need.  We use them to provide spectator seating for the List as well as to create different fighting scenarios, such as bridge battles.  And they just add that final touch to the atmosphere of our encampment.

So, if anyone knows where we can lay our hands on straw bales for cheap, or better yet, donated, PLEASE let me know.

A Medieval encampment without straw just isn't right :)

Wolfgang