[Namron] inter-kingdom university in Calontir

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 18:54:50 PST 2006

I just sent a message to the Ansteorran list about the university session being held by the Bois d' Arc shire in Calontir.  I only need three more hours of classes, and I would love to fill them up with others from Namron.  Owen and I will be going up for the weekend, and we would love for you to join us.  There are a variety of other activities going on, and you will find more details about that on their web site.  So if you are interested, please get with me soon.

Dagmar

    Greetings to the Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

We have been invited to participate in an inter-kingdom university session in Calontir.  The shire of Bois d' Arc, which is located just North of our Ansteorran
border, is having their Chalice of Equus event on April 22, and we have been asked to come and teach ten hours of classes.  The link for more information
about the event is
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/srainc/chalice.html.

Please let me know if you are interested in teaching a class, or in making traveling plans with some of us that are attending the event.  I am available
by email, or by phone at 405-310-6708.  You may also contact Elspeth Lillian of York, who is coordinating the classes for the shire.  Her email address
is
anlenhart at cox.net.

Yours in Service,

Lady Dagmar Keldeleth