[Namron] Black Beauty Day/off topic of course.

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 12:47:23 PST 2006

At OKC animal Shelter where i am interning they are having Black Beauty Day on Sat 25,We are having Black Beauty Day.For  $25 you can adoopt any black dog.This covers shots,fixing,the whole works.Any dog or puppy can be preadopted as well.
   Also if you have any sheets,old blankets,towells ........we will gladly accept donations for bedding for the waqrm and fuzzies.
   We have some great animals down at the facility.Even 2 female gerbils for $2 each.We also have some horses,goats,a cow and a pig that adopt at current market prices.
   We do not put down an adoptable animal.Only the viscious or the ones deemed illegal to have.Do not let any pit breeds go to the shelter.they will be put down per the new law.

  Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart