[Namron] Attempt # approaching infinite

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:12:12 PST 2006

This is attempt #2 to type this to the list without accidentally hitting
delete.... Oh Sigh....

I will share many of MY thoughts in one post so are easier to delete.

I am having no luck. The fates are conspiring hard against ME. This'll be
the third attempt.  Maybe I should recognize and refrain.

MY apologies for ware-ing upon your deleting finger The only way all of us
will get this and get thru this is if I do multiple posts. Maybe if I hurry
I won't invoke the Wrath of the fates. I'll hurry.

Topic I : Oh Officer where art thou?

>   When a meeting is cancelled due to snow, shouldn't an officer be present
>at site to inform those that do not have instant access to the information
>of Cancellation?  Did not happen at the dec meeting that was cancelled.

* Pooky is Minister of Children and is considered an Officer.

>If Pookie had not been there at least 5 cars of people that I saw ,in the 5
>minutes I waited for answer, would not have known the meeting was
>cancelled.

Topic II:

>All this useless information!!!  No one has yet to answer what it
>takes to get a whelp whipped to a welp with the whip of a paddle.
>ARRGGHH
>
>Carry on
>
>Sæmundr

* Oh this ain't gonna be easy. <Deep breath>

While we wonder why we would whip a whelp to whelps with a whip or words, we
would also wonder why one would want whelpage into Wolfstar.
Would we while aWay our work with wicked wantonness or would we wish to wax
our work with willingness?
( I'm frazzled help ME out here Samarah your better at this then I am. I've
misplaced the other 17 stanzas)
Ahem! Moving on.

Topic III : Information dispersal

Hmm.. I am now armed with a populace list. Which is to say .... nope I am to
tired to be cute. Start over.

I'd be willing to call and receive calls to exchange and disperse
information. I'm pretty well known in The Barony of Namron and I bet I can
get answers to ... nope I here you thinking up silly questions already.

If you need to know something I bet I the person who knows it, knows ME.
405-206-1227
Radai I'll put ya on speed dial gimmy your number and I'll keep you plugged
in. Everybody else can call too. Only 9 other coveted touch access buttons
available on MY Magic communication sporran vibrating button thingy.

Topic IV : Teaching Kids...

I'd Like to humbly thank Lady Dagmar Kind and Caring wife of Syr Owen for
being THE person to confirm her willingness to teach the children something.
{ Thank You }

I will be putting the Full Force of The Pooky behind this teaching kids
something medieval. Teaching? NPO? I hope it's in our charter or mission
statement somewhere.

As to the rest of you, prepare to be inculcated.

Topic V : Children / Drugs / No sense of hope /// parenting...

There is not enough ink in this magic box to allow ME to share MY thoughts
on this subject.

Since M'lady and M'Dorm Mothers Post I have had a song going thru MY head.

I'll type a lyric of it " We can cha-ange the world "

Topic VI : A place to meet

Since day one I have'nt taken part in this message stream. I thought on day
one that the time I would spend typing could be better spent making phone
calls to solve the problem. I have not made any phone calls. But I will make
two phone calls in penance* for this paragraph.

( *wink at junior flunky applesauce)

Topic VII :

Nope the rest is lost to the wind, sands of time, and the will of the fates.
It's easy to think it once and egg freeken zoss ting to recreate it 3.5
times.

Topic VIII : Official Word / Worded Officially

I have faith ( HA! LMxO ) never mind.

I have faith if something is an Official Word to be delivered in whatever
medium, the person dispersing the information will be kind to their Pooky
and preface it by letting ME know it's official.

Topic IX : Things Kid-ish like stickers

Thank you and hugs and handshakes to Samarah and Radai ( too tired to page
thru and check spelling ); Thank you for the offer of kid's stuff!

I have plenty of storage space in The Realm of the Pook. If anyone has
anything that could be construed or misconstrued as kid's craft crud I'll be
happy to come by and relieve it from your lives.
Once more, less Pookish : IF YOU HAVE KID'S CRAFT LIKE ITEMS OR IDEAS I WANT
THEM.

Topic X : As Always

Let ME know how I can help.

Unconditional Love for the Barony of Namron and a select number of it's
members,
(That's funny, I don't care who you are!)

GITTERDONE!
Pook

P.s. See you at Northkeep's Demo tommorow, huh?

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"

Send Click Pop *