[Namron] Items Due for return

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:31:03 PST 2006

Just a quick call for lent items still out to the populas.  Would like them return at this meeting if possible, turns out I am going to attend after all.

Meraud:  Please try to rmember the tupperware meat marinator I left at your home over a year ago.  I really need it for this weekend.

Danielle de Marseilles:  I have still not heard anything on the tent and heater I have been trying to get returned since Axeman II.  If you can find out where that is I would appreciate it back ASAP.

Pookie:  If you are finished with the "RussianFolk Tales" Book I loaned you at medfaire, I would like it back at your earliest convienence.

Sammi:  If you are finished with the Native American folk tales book I loaned you in early spring last year, I would apprieciate it back at your convience.

Joy
Radei
House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis