[Namron] Medfaire Liason change

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 20:47:02 PST 2006

Greetings unto the populace of Namron.

Lord Magnus has stepped down as Medieval Faire Liason due to personal
matters.  Therefore, having applied for the position before (with a
three-page essay I might add), Lord Wolfgang will take over as Medieval
Faire Liason.  Lord Wolfgang has already exhibited almost boundless
enthusiasm in his efforts within the Barony, and I look forward to him
applying this enthusiasm at Medieval Faire.   Please consult with him on
ideas that may help us put on a great showing at Medieval Faire.

If anyone has questions regarding this change or any other matter
regarding Baronial officers, please do not hesistate to contact me.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)
Seneschal Namron