[Namron] Greetings From Your Medieval Fair Liason

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 6 20:41:01 PST 2006

Aye and I could bring my supplies and make some on site (Chain Maile that is) Saturday. I have about 200,000 rings currently probably more before then

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead