[Namron] While The wifes away ... the boys will get snookerd

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:12:01 PST 2006

Ok Pookie you asked for it.. wife said "Would he come sit with you while I
go shopping at the merchants?" Muhaha she is asking you to baby sit me lol.

Considering the Awesome Elixirs of Love You Create, we will be hard pressed
to notice that she has gone off shopping.

Shh ...  don't tell her I said so but..

I'm pretty good at extrapolating peoples motivations from their actions....
};^))

Sounds to ME like your gonna be gettin a prezzy.

Lemmee know Dawg,

Pooky ~ The Living Litmus of Love

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"