[Namron] Axeman III in a Nutshell

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 12 19:54:06 PST 2006

Hmm I can think of one thing you left other than the great company...

In evening Court Charinthalis Del Sans was given the Sable Thistle for
Weaving Chain Maile.
(No not for booze yet lol)

I must say everyone but Maleah came to see me in my tent... either my tent
is really warm or they love my company ;). Ahh Skarragardr you hold a
special place in my heart.. and this event though cold... was warm to me for
the friends/company/companionship. I must say Vivat to the Autocrats and
Skarragardr.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead