[Namron] Meeting places

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 19:20:51 PST 2006

Matthias -
  Isn't a welp an apprentice brewer?? one who grabs the grub, mops the floor, and such?
  heheheeh

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Chass,

  I’ve been wondering about this for a while, and finally my curiosity has the better of me.

  What the heck is “welp’?

  I know a whelp is a very young dog.  And what Wolfstar does with their whelps I don’t want to speculate on.

  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

  Matthias