[Namron] Populace for Tuesday 2-21-06

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 10:13:25 PST 2006

If my library were closer you would all be welcome!
However, I'm in Maysville.  If ya'll don't mind the
drive, I'd let it be used Gratis.

Sami

--- Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings -
>   Understanding its been a while since I have been
> to a Namron pop for reasons of Not driving at night.
> For those of us who do have issues like this,
> knowing where pop is going to be at BEFORE the date
> would be a wonderful thing. Why can't we use a
> library meeting room?? I would love to come to pop,
> but I have to get  a ride, and Its kinda hard to
> find one when you don't know where its going to be
> at untill the day of or a few hours before. Anya,
> can we rent a spot at your church?? Dana what about
> at yours?? As Weisenferer found out, a resturant is
> great, however, it only works for so long and you
> either out grow it, or you end up with not alot of
> people buying food. And with Med Fair coming up we
> need some consistancy since it is one of the bigger
> times we gain members for the Barony. You can yell,
> Kick, scream at me if you want. I'm use to it.
>   Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
>
> Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:
>   Namron's Populace meeting will be held at the
> indoor facility at
> Andrew's Park tonight at 7:30.
>
> I have driven the roads in Norman and all is clear.
> The forecast is for
> persistent temperatures above freezing.
>
> This will most likely be the last populace meeting
> at Andrews due to new
> (higher) rates. Currently I have us pencilled in at
> Denny's back
> meeting room for our March 1 meeting (free providing
> that people order
> food). The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship has
> also been suggested as
> a possible meeting place ($25). If anyone else knows
> of possible
> meeting facilities, please get in touch with me
> regarding location
> and/or rates.
>
> --
> ---
> Lord Thomas of Weathshear
> Seneschal Namron
> (m.k.a Brad Stanley)

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>