[Namron] Meeting places

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 17:00:39 PST 2006

Your Excellency -
  Remind me the next time I see you to let you know how "not worthy I am..."
  Of course to ring through with what Capn' Chass has said.. ain't it great that we don't take ourselves sooo seriously that we can't cut up once in a while and poke fun at each other... (okay this is everyones cue to start giggling, poking fun, rolling EYES, ect...)
  Ldy Susannah

  A whelp is someone who wishes to join House Wolfstar and in under the supervision of a member, a welt is something you get from a whip when you don't know how to handle it. _______________________________________________
Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org