[Namron] back with honey

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Feb 24 22:52:24 PST 2006

Lets see 1 gallon of honey is 12 pounds give or take. there are 16 cups in a gallon. So each cup will weight about 3/4 of a pound. Does this answer your question? On a good trip of buying honey I pay about 90$ for 5 gallons, on a bad day 150$ per 5 gallons. Depends on time of year, and etc.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead