[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 18:15:09 PST 2006

Okay, I normally don't but my head in in any arguments or disagreements
online, but I have an offer for you.

If someone is willing to call me if Pop is cancelled, I can completely
surrender my answering machine to the Populace of Namron.  Either someone can let me
know and I will change the answering machine myself, or I can even pass out
my password for my answering machine so someone else (Preferably the Seneschal,
or Their Excellencies...don't want to give it out to just Anyone!  LOL) so
they can change it accordingly.  (I have one of those lovely answering machines
I can change the message to from any phone, so I could do this or someone else
with the password)

If anyone official would like to take me up on my offer, please feel free to
email me, or if anyone else likes this idea, I'd love to hear your input!  I'd
rather be a solution than a continuance of the problem though!  : )

Yours in the Dream,
Ailis Mareoun Haddock

In a message dated 2/25/2006 4:16:33 PM Central Standard Time,