[Namron] back with honey

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:29:48 PST 2006

I'll answer part of that cause I made the same "mistake".  He's
talking about the frozen concentrate in the little cans.  I cant
remember how many it takes for a 5 gallon (roughly) batch but it was
quite a bit.  I used grape juice concentrate that was in liquid form
and it came out really good.  But I would stick to the first, the way
it is in the recipe.  The reason I know this is what he meant is cause
we made a batch at his house and I got to see it first hand.  And no
problem on the questions.  I had a ton when I did it too.

Sæmundr