[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:20:22 PST 2006

I do try to let them know when thier time is appreciated.  Not like I am
only a complainer.  I do thank people for trying to help me, even if they
aren't able to give me the answers I want.

And I am not trying to be mean or Nasty here.  just trying to let them
know, that I am not getting the word that I need to plan my time.