[Namron] Meeting places

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:34:13 PST 2006

Thank you.  I do appreciate your efforts. helps me plan my time.

I can't speak for anyone else.  But when the hat is passed I do my best to put in at least a couple of dollars.  Only once did I not, and all I had that night was a $100 bill.

I would rather have to pay a few dollars every month for Andrews Park, then $10 to Denny's for so-so food.

Joy
Radei
House of the Red Shark

Koala-T Jewelry