[Namron] Re:Meeting Places

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:01:19 PST 2006

I checked on the Union. The Heritage room or the Frontier room is big enough to hold everyone with plenty of room for new comers. The rate for faculty and staff is a $40 flat fee. They will set up the room for you.

  The only problem that I can forsee with the union is that parking will be a problem. The garage is usually open, but if the meeting lasts more than two hours then it's $4.00 per vehicle to park in there. You have to have a valid permit to park in the faculty lots after hours.

  One solution to this problem might be that people will have to car pool to pop to share the 2.00 cost of parking in the union garage.

  The Heritage and Frontier rooms are the only ones that are big enough. I thought that I'd post this information.

  I hope you find it helpful.

  The Union is very handicap accessable.

  Hope this helps,

  Ethne