[Namron] Re: O2 anyone??

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 18:57:27 PST 2006

Last interjection... I can understand the frustration of some of you. Been here done this. Use to take my officers to a bar, buy the first beer and make them do thier reports before they could order another one! (hey I got good reports on Beverage napkins and some darn good recommendation letters too.) But there has been some good suggestions, People are working on trying to help. So TAKE A BREATH. Feathers down, smile, and remember as always.... We are not the only ones that read this goop... there are others out there lurking.... and just think of what they are saying.... Just food for thought.
  Ldy Susannah