[Namron] Populace for March 1, 2006

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 17:24:38 PST 2006

The Populace meeting for the Barony of Namron will be held at the
indoor facility at Andrew's Park on March 1, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.

Update on future Pop meetings:

I will reserve the Andrew's Park facility for the March 21, 2006
Populace meeting.

Lady Danielle de Marseilles has graciously pursued using the
facilities of the Norman High School Library at no cost.  She has
submitted an application to NPS for us to use them for all the April,
May, and June meetings.  She or I will keep you updated on the
progress of this request.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear
Seneschal Namron