[Namron] Brewing

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 6 10:26:34 PST 2006

I have found a surprise. Our Local Walmart is carrying a botteled pop called Barrilitos. It is a recappable glass bottle. They are 40 some odd cents apiece. The pop isnt half bad... I kinda like it, and the bottle is reusable. Ohh Barat... lol You can buy it by the case lol (buy it donate the pop to a event lol and use the bottles) lol

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead