[Namron] Axeman III and ME EEE

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Feb 9 11:25:13 PST 2006

Ok Pookie you asked for it.. wife said "Would he come sit with you while I
go shopping at the merchants?" Muhaha she is asking you to baby sit me lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead