[Namron] targets for axeman3

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Feb 10 09:05:37 PST 2006

Darius,

I think we have a couple that I drew up on fabric, Aonghas will look for
them.  I will also stop at Oklahoma Archery on my way home tonight and
see if they have any.

I'll be out sometime tonight, probably around 7.  I wish it were going
to be warmer and/or had been wetter so we could have campfires.  Oh
well, it will be fun anyway, I'm sure.

Annabelle