[Namron] Beltane and brewing?

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds barat at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 12:19:13 PST 2006

A melomel is any mead made with fruit juice except apple or grape
(mead with apple is called cyser, mead with grape is called pyment).
________________________

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron - Kingdom of Ansteorra

Bronze Medal Winner 2004 AHA National Homebrew
Competition - Traditional Mead

Premier Titled Brewer - Barony of Namron
Baroness’ Own Brewer - Barony of Namron

Premier Master Brewer - Vintner of Brad Leah

Founding Member - The Honorable Brotherhood of
Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners

barat at cox.net
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley