[Namron] Official or not...........

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 18:50:38 PST 2006

Chass -Don't start something you might not be able to finish....lol
  Ldy Susannah

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
          Hmm a Red Head in need of a flogging? I am so there lol

  Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead