[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:42:24 PST 2006

there has been talk of a call tree since before I started, those usually
work somewhat.  but only after they are started.

A simple e-mail the morning of the meeting would be enough to inform
people on the list.  and it should be easy enough to guess with reletive
accuracy as to weather condition by end of day.  especailly given that
the Senechal is a meteorologist.

communication concerning none weather/meeting place information and/or
question I am out of ideas.  obviously my attemps are not successful, so
I must be doing it wrong.