[Namron] Brigetta

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 20:44:57 PST 2006

If you don't tell her I won't.  :)

  Agnese

Donnchahd Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
  I've got a lot of my old scout stuff out in the shed, I'll go take a look.  You'll have to warn her that it's got Boy Scout cooties all over it though =)

Donnchadh

Susan Adkins wrote:     Brigetta has done it again, confused and amazed her parents.

  First:

  Brigetta is off to camp this summer but needs help going. She sold
enough cookies to pay for 1/2 of the week long camp and all of the day
camp plus a weekend camp.  She needs the following items. Please help
her aquire these before June camp.  Doesn't have to say Girl Scouts on it. Anything will do.
a military style mess kit
a flashlight that you shake to charge/use
plastic containers for soap, shampoo, etc
metal or plastic mug
metal fork knife spoon that fit together
a canvas knapsack

Second:

  She has decided that she wants Elizabethan and or Tudor style garb.  I wondering if anyone might have any that their girls have outgrown.  Any fabric leftovers for bodices or skirts would be appreciated too.

  Thanks.  Agnese and Brigetta

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc

Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc