[Namron] Meeting places

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Feb 27 08:42:48 PST 2006

I believe that one of the problems with the student group sponsoring our
meetings is parking.  They could get us a room, most likely, but as far
as I know, there is little to no free parking on campus, and what there
is near campus is used by students attending classes.

As I am the one working for OG&E, I can check, but with the terrorism
fears the last few years, they don't like having non-employees on
company premises for long periods of time.  I believe we had a place in
Norman at one time that could be used, but we have consolidated offices
and gotten rid of several properties the last few years. Most of the
property we have in Norman now is warehouse type places, not offices. At
one time OEC had a space that could be used, also, but I don't remember
what the charge was, or if they still have it.  I will try to check into
that also.

Anabelle