[Namron] @ Radei and sure everyone else too

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:44:13 PST 2006

Pookie

I do thank you for the offer.  suprising how many offers I have gotten for just that service.  I appreciate them all.  I have already said yes to one.  so would be redundant to have everyone call<g>.

Won't be at this meeting.  I spent this weeks gas money on Canvas, got a really good buy<g>.

See you at the 21 march meeting.

thanx

Joy
Radei