[Namron] Buzz's Subs

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 20:49:56 PST 2006

On Dec 27, 2005, at 9:53 PM, Nancy Peay wrote:

> Found a flyer on my door saying that Buzz's Subs is open at 230 W.
> Gray.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Do they still have
> space for a pop meeting?

I just called the number on the flyer and spoke with Kelly.  He
informs me that he has just recently obtained permission to reinstall
a firewall where the old firewall used to be, thus restoring the
original Buzz's location to it's former size.  The problem is that
they currently do not have the $30,000 it would cost to do this since
it needs to be installed by a licensed contractor.  Kelly said it
would be "a couple of months," but it's completely dependent on their
financial situation.

Their current location is delivery or pick-up only.  They have a
couple of tables, but no room to hold any sort of meeting.  Kelly
said they basically "snuck in under Norman's radar" to open the
place.  It is owned by another restaurant owner in town and he
graciously allowed Buzz's to lease the place.  He didn't explain the
full details, but summarized their ordeals by saying "Beware the City
of Norman."

Kelly also informed me that our very own Magnis is assisting by
working on the restroom facilities in the original building.  Thanks
to Magnis (and most likely a few helpers) for his work with Buzz's.
If you'd like to help, one way is to give Buzz's a call (579-3400)
and place an order.  They could use the financial support.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear
Seneschal Namron
(m.k.a Brad Stanley)