[Namron] Google a Pook

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:45:10 PST 2006

Lets all just take a moment, step back, and look at the facts impartially
and objectively.

How appropriate was  it that 20ish years ago I should be nicknamed Pooky?
And how thoroughly do I now (by accident) embody the preestablished persona
of a puhka?

1. HE LIKES TO PLAY GAMES WITH OUR IDEAS ABOUT  'REALITY.'"
2. SIX-FOOT (six inches)  TALL and his influence can be INVISIBLE
3. "pukka," which I knew from reading adventure  stories meant "reliable"
or"genuine."  - hope so yep, been trying to do that.
4. "A HARMLESS BUT VERY MISCHIEVOUS SUPERNATURAL BEING  - I don't harm, yet
MY antics could {easily} be construed as mischievous.
5. appearing in animal or half-animal form. <<< how longs that been going on
Annabelle?!?!
6. BUT HE IS QUICK TO HELP THOSE WHOM HE  FAVORS." - Lemmee know if you need
MY help

What makes this game worth while for ME are the people I have met and the
fellowship I enjoy.
Thanks to everyone for making MY SCA experience pleasurable.

Luv 4 U,
Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"