[Namron] MOVING DAY

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 11:14:13 PST 2006

  Greetings to all, I write this missve to PLEA! for help in moving from one place to another.....We are only moving a mile down the road, but we need physically capable people to lift the heaver and longer itmes(no appliances) couch and tv's and the two beds..If some one can bring one of the trailers (like Namrons) it would only take one or two trips....
  In advance many thanks for all who can help!

  Lord Galiwyn, his lady Tammy and her son Mat are the ones moving...
  a map link will be forthcoming, or just call me @ 405-936-9389...

Lord Galiwyn
Journeyman Chirurgeon

A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.