[Namron] In need of Medieval Recipe(s) -- main course and dessert

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Sun Jan 8 13:49:48 PST 2006

Greetings ...

Thought I would see if anyone in Namron has a couple of good tasting
medieval recipes that I could borrow.  I'm looking for a meat pie (or
another type of main course dish) and some type of dessert (not mince meat).
I am not stuck to a time period or country but am attending a Yule-type
dinner with a basic medieval theme in honor of the outgoing King and Queen
of the Norman Medieval Fair.  If you anyone has any thoughts, please let me
know.

You can reach me off list at sjonna at cox.net or at
spaulson at anglinpublicrelations.com.

Best Regards for the New Year,