[Namron] USAO First Meeting

Colin Douglas ianmaccoilin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 12:20:55 PST 2006

USAO will be having its first meeting of the semester at 10:00 pm. I realize this may be a bad time for a lot of people, but for the students on campus it seems like it will be the only time that will work for all of them. I hope to see at least a few of you there. You are more then welcome.
  University of Science and Arts at Oklahoma is located in Chickasha Oklahoma, 1727 W. Alabama Ave.
  Meetings of Students for Creative Anachronism take place in the Student Center on the second level out side of Scooters Diner.

  In Service,

  Lord Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pookie of Wolfstar
  President of The USAO Students for Creative Anachronism