[Namron] My loquacious circumlocutions

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:26:34 PST 2006

I now know several more folks in the Barony than I
did, and I am also able to put a face to the Pooky
posts that I see on the list!

I think of some of the Loving tripe I've posted and *I blush* with
embarrassment.

lololol - It reminds ME of a song.

Humm aloud if you've heard it.

****************************

Hush now Pooky don't say a word
We already know you a loving bird.

If you continue to clog with posts
We will complain to the email hosts.

If that host can't shut you up
We will have to beat ya-like-a three legged pup.

If that beating still does'nt take
When your at an event you just-might-not 'wake.

So be a good Pook, step away from the 'puter
We know how fond you-are-of NOT being neutered.

Just put the freeken key board away
In Namron We wish you'd refrain and not bay....

***************************
lololol - It reminds ME of a quote.

Reminisce along if you remember it.

***************************

And his fondness for stopping his readers short in their tracks with
evidence of his recondite vocabulary is wonderfully irritating.

--"Books  of  the  Times,"  New York Times, February 23, 1951

***************************

Good Val,

I thought I recognized you from many rotations of the Sun, ago.

Are ya new to the SCA or have ya played before?

I think, it's nice to meet you, again.

Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"