[Namron] What I have to say to Namron today

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:45:48 PST 2006

To make it easier for MY posts to be deleted I'll condense them into one
message.

Firstly:

  It is with a Very Happy Heart that I Publicly want to thank our moving
helpers from Last weekend ,(in no certain order) Lord Pookie the Benevolent
and
helpful,

In Response:

Lord Galiwyn I've mentioned the gist before but I think it's worth
restating.
It is MY undiluted pleasure to assist in any way a Man as Chivalrous,
Honorable, Kind, Considerate, Respectful, and Loving as yourself.
You embody the characteristics, at a quality, that I have only been able to
as of yet aspire.
Thank you for being you and sharing yourself with us.

Secondly:

We will be performing an inventory of Phred the Shed on Sunday,
January 29th.

MY apologies I ..... woops that's not this weekend. Ok, I'm still a maybe.

Thirdly:

At the last populace meeting, I was authorized to bid up to $400.00 on a
lot of 7 GP medium tent liners.

I have never understood what a tent liner exactly is. I safely assuME it
lines a tent, but can ya stick poles under it? How do we utilize one? I am
proud of Annebelle for gettin' um cheaply! I probably don't really need to
know what it can do until I am needed to set one up to be utilized.

Fourthly:

Huzzah!  I was able to attend the USAO StuCA meeting last evening.

Thank you Loving Den Mother. I appreciate you carry-ing The Torch!

Fifthly:

Some things they are looking to borrow....RUGS for the hafla, along with
dancers, drummers, etc.

I hope Namron can supply all the needs of OUR, USAO StuCA.  If WE are short
on these things I know people in Wiesenfeuer and Wolfstar that have this in
an abundant supply.  In MY Pooky Opinion help is a substance and the
opportunity to sharing it with others has great value, so I think we ought
to GITTERDONE ourselves but not leave them without, if We can't provide.

Sixthly:

Taste of India....Jealous?  Hee hee....Have a great weekend.

I've lost 78 lbs. now, I'm not sure it's jealousy (no reference point) but I
know I wish I was there too! (plenty of " I's " in that sentence)

Seventhly:

With a few poles we could have a village now.
Grimmie

I would like to apply for and think I am a shoe-in for Village Idiot. I
obviously have a shoe box now all I need is a platform AHA! The~Love, got
the platform covered too.

Eighthly:

Thank you for your patience, as a reward I Promise not to post anything to
The List for 48 hours.

with Love,

Pooky ~ He who presses the big red button on the magic box. *click*

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"