[Namron] Populace tomorrow

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 16:36:14 PST 2006

Chass -
  Good Luck -
  We will be thinking of you on this end!!
  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Chass <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
  I wont be able to attend keep me in your thoughts and send positive energy
my way. They are looking at a new set of MRI's on me to decide if they need
to cut my spine open again, as well as my shoulders. AS you can tell I am
scared plum to death.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?