[Namron] Google a Pook'

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:33:02 PST 2006

>>>= Pooky's insertions

Okay  folks yes I am a sick sick woman... ( and you were just now figuring
this
out?!?) I being a firm believer in the Deity of google ( all hail google)
went
on a search to find the deeper meaning of Pookie. ( Yes you too can go on
this
quest) Its amazing that I found not only was he a lovable Stuffie on the
cartoon
Garfield, but some more even amazing facts....

>>>I was named by a girl named Kim. Not Kim Zayler brother of Guy and Chris
>>>Zayler but by Kim's best friend Kimmie circa a.s. 20ish. She nick named
>>>ME (level of Pooky revelations unknown) after Garfield's lovable stuffie.
>>>I have been assured MY embrace hasn't changed in 20 years. " Still safe,
>>>warm, and fuzzy ".

  1) There are a multitude of pets named pookie and their owners are
extremely
proud of them. Proud enough to make them the star of their web pages and
post
pictures of the adorable darlings.

>>>I DO make a wonderful pet.  Some of you might remember how kind,
>>>affectionate, and overtly loyal, to her I was. Since then I am pleased to
>>>report MY sense of pride is developed from within, yet still based in
>>>part upon MY uncanny ability to bring happiness into the lives of those I
>>>care about. I have heard rumors that adorable pictures of ME are on web
>>>pages. Http unknown. Please Forward your links to ME, privately.

  2) In the year of our lord, 1977 there was a choreographer, Ms. Freddie
Savarick who created a dance called the pookie.( ok so she was a New Yorker)
The
Meter is 4/4,Formation: Dancers facing the head of hall.(and it goes like
this...           HUSTLE: Bend knees and snap fingers on ct 2 and ct 4 of
meas
1, and ct 4 of meas 2 for a "discotheque" flavor.   SAMBA: Bring hands fwd
with
elbows bent on ct 1 and swing bent elbows bwd on ct 2. Repeat "flying"
action on
cts 3 and 4.   CHUGS: In addition to extending L arm fwd on the jazz-style
"chug," also extend the R leg bwd in air on ct 3. On cts 3,&,4 of meas 2,
give
these three steps a "cha cha" styling with hip movements.   BUMP: On the
"hustler" bump of ct 4, place L hand on L hip and hold R hand up in back
with
index finger extended. A "cha cha" styling may also be added to cts 3,&,4 of
meas 2.

>>>" You put your Pooky in, you take your Pooky out. Somewhere in there ya
>>>shake ME all about. Ya do the Hookey Pookey and ya turn yourself about,
>>>That's what it's all about. "
If you know any interesting moves, I'd love it if you'd share. Cadence,
rhythm, tempo, choreography... ah the sweeter meters of life.

  3) There is another yet amazing creation named the pookie. It is a rock-it
pocket, and for those of you who just had your mind in the gutter, its a
lacrosse stick header.

>>>Now why would they use MY name for a tool in a game? Oh yea, because I am
>>>a tool in a game.

  4) I also found a muffin recipe from the Lanier Bed and Breakfast called
the
Pookie Muffin. It contains apples, carrots, coconuts, and dates ( remind you
of
any song? I love bananas coconuts and dates,,, that's why they call me..
Tarzan
of the apes...)

>>>Anyone setting these morsels outside their tent can be virtually
>>>guaranteed a visit from a Pooka.

  and yet one more oddity named for Pookie -

  A Pookie flavoured coloured balm -  Again you all in the gutter.. its
bubble
gum flavored and I don't even want to know....

>>>I bet it's as sweet as honey. I am not sure what spectrum Pookie colour
>>>would reflect.  MY eyes can turn Golden.  OH YEA! Just remembered, last
>>>week I discovered the realm of infinite Pooky love is a slightly redder
>>>then peach colour. It's a fabulous hue. Everyone is cordially invited,
>>>merely look within, and express your heart.

  And then you have the Book of Pookie, the sacred text of wisdom of
pookietarians.... Yes folks this is an actual class. MCSE03 the book
contains 16
chapters and it is interactive!!  It was "Discovered in Ancient Mesopotamia,
this
collection of tablets written in a language that scholars suggest may
pre-date
cuneiform has become the guiding principle and philosophy for the
Pookietarians.
Composed of thousands of clay tablets, the book of Pookie is in need of
translation,..."

>>>This I'll be doin some research on.  It might be second nature for ME to
>>>translate the tablets. I'll see if I have any latent ancestral memories.
>>>('clan of the cave bear' hit home, 20 ways to sunday!)  Pookietarians
>>>hmmm? HmMMm.... yep I got some catchin up to do.

Just had to share the knowlege!

>>>Thank you for sharing and to what seems some happy computer time with ME
>>>on your mind. If everyone could always be thinking of ME and feeling
>>>happy with themselves while they do it; ... well I'm not sure what would
>>>happen, but it sounds like a pleasent endeavor. Me thinks time could be
>>>worsely spent.

Maybe Bubba can work out the pookie dance
steps and give us a demo the next time he is in town!
  Yours in Service -

  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
  AOA, APF

>>>Big hugs for Ldy Susannah Blackthorne, thank you for having fun! The one
>>>sight I have found is http://www.pooka.i-p.com/ some of the information
>>>about puhka's are incorrect. Firstly replace dishonesty with Love and
>>>you'll be a whole lot closer.
One has to remember when you are looking at something unfamilliar, what you
think you see is determined by your perameters of understanding, not by what
really stands afore you. lmxo!  Don't judge an ogre by it's gate, judge it
as you should everything else, by the depth and temperment of it's heart;
and of course better yet Don't judge it at all.  Instead accept it as an
individual with unique qualities that might even .. just maybe ... be worthy
of emulation.

The Pookie Dance steps?  Hmmm.  The Barony of Carolingia, where I currently
reside, has a dance guild...

Bubba

>>>Speaking of gum Hey Bubbalicous,
If you go to dance classes there, I will get to Hasheika Maleah Farasha
Raushanna bint Abdullah's belly dancing classes and learn to properly wiggle
MY middle.

Love for Bubba,
Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"