[Namron] Garb fairy

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 11:16:26 PST 2006

I'm goingn to have to beg off today.  My 16  y.o. son got news yesterday that a friend of his from day care (age 2 -  14 yr long friendship) died suddenly in his sleep from an accidental  overdose.  He is devastated and having a really hard time with  having a peer die.  My husband is not feeling well at all.   So, it seems today has been jinxed by fate.  Shall we try again  for another day?  My apologies for the inconvenience.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis