[Namron] The USAO Students for Creative Anachronism

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:58:09 PST 2006

Greetings Fellow Members of the Barony of Namron and associated friends,

I, your beloved Pooky, shall be attending the The USAO Students for Creative
Anachronism's first meeting of the semester, tomorrow,  thurs. 1-12-40 at
10:00pm.

If you are unable to attend but have say... words of encouragement, papers,
tidings, cookies, or sundry you would wish to get to them I would be happy
to take it with ME and deliver your what's&such to them. If you are in need
of a ride to chickasha to attend the afore mentioned meeting, I might be
able to accommodate you off-list.

As always and in all ways if you need help contact ME.

I continue to serve in a loving manner what I deem to be loving,
Lord Pooky

405-206-1227

USAO will be having its first meeting of the semester at 10:00 pm. I realize
this may be a bad time for a lot of people, but for the students on campus
it
seems like it will be the only time that will work for all of them. I hope
see at least a few of you there. You are more then welcome.
  University of Science and Arts at Oklahoma is located in Chickasha
Oklahoma,
1727 W. Alabama Ave.
  Meetings of Students for Creative Anachronism take place in the Student
Center
on the second level out side of Scooters Diner.

  In Service,

  Lord Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pookie of Wolfstar
  President of The USAO Students for Creative Anachronism

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"