[Namron] Checking on a link from here to Chickasha

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:00:20 PST 2006

Second Monday of every month @ 6:30 pm @ 429 Dakota St,. Norman, 364-0270.

Isobel

*******************

Lord Ulfgar,

Are you on the Namron E-List?

Your Star

also,  I am finding out if there is info. of some form or another concerning
Axeman III in this magic box. I'll get it to you, for your people, when
someone more proficient in this magic then I am contacts ME.

Baron Ulf Gunnarsson,

I do not wish to be or seem presumptuous.
It is not my intent to assume you are reading my words.
If you happen to be glancing upon them, do you know if Ansteorra has given /
accepted a proper name for the territories of Chickasha?
If so, would you enlighten your fool of a Pook?

I thank you Master.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning Center of
Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"