[Namron] ISO A Garb Fairy! : )

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 15:12:30 PST 2006

Greetings!

I was wondering if by chance there happens to be another garb fairy in our
midst?  I have a dress that needs to be made, and the pattern enlarged, and was
wondering if someone could help?  I cannot offer much in compensation,
probably around $35 (On Feb. 3rd)

I do have a sewing machine, but unfortunatly my only table was broken when I
tried to move it, so I don't have anything to sew on.  That, and I don't know
exactly how to enlarge patterns on myself.

I can provide all of the sewing supplies necessary for the project, so there
is no cost to you.  (Including the sewing machine while the dress is being
made if required)  I am willing to travel to meet you at your home or wherever
you are as long as it isn't too far.  (I live in NW OKC)  The Moore and Norman
area is perfectly fine.  : )

If anyone is interested, PLEASE let me know!  I would really like to have
this dress made by Axeman, as I am tired of wearing the same clothes over and
over!  LOL

Thanks so much!

Ailis Mareoun Haddock  @~}~~
(Previously Aelesia Of Warwick)