[Namron] illumination of THE~DREAM

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:44:32 PST 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Lord Pooky"
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Subject: [Namron] illumination of THE~DREAM
  Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:14:12 -0600

  Pookums,

  Thank you for going and "reprezentin". I wanted to
  go, but Bjorn was too tuckered out. It seems that
  Michaella had a game and was too tired to attend the
  meeting as well that night. :0(. Perhaps next time

  I always enjoy reprezentin' Namron. I am very proud to be a member
  of this Barony. Namron is iMo the most tolerant Barony. As evidence
  I point out the fact that all of you allow ME to play here.

  As to next time, one of the many things that was voted upon at the
  meeting I attended was to hold the meetings in Chickasha on
  thursdays at 5:00pm.

  I hope to see all of you often. Pooky sightings this week are
  planned for tonight's populace meeting and Kingdom Chroniclers
  parchment licking party . If I was aware of more things happenin,
  I'd attend them as well. (Still wanna do moo manor's funtime).

  What else is happening this month? I might find out tonight at
  Populace.

  Chickasha thursdays 5:00pm. Come and bask in the interest of new
  people. I find it exciting, refreshing, and hope-full. 5:00pm is
  too early in the afternoon for ME to carry the torch of familiarity
  with the SCA to them. Will you be the next among us to Illuminate
  their DREAM ?!?

  {.... then with a lack of clarity .... I slowly fade, back into
  the mists .... of imagination .... }

  I was thinking of signing My post, but that hardly seems necessary
  ... lololol.

  Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
  Pleasurable emPorium!!!
  Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and
  Learning Center of Loving Thought!!!
  Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"

Pookie, Why are you trying to eliminate the dream?<G>.

joy

radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com