[Namron] GP medium ten liners

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Jan 20 05:21:01 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Barony

At the last populace meeting, I was authorized to bid up to $400.00 on a
lot of 7 GP medium tent liners.  The auction ended yesterday evening and
I have official news of the result.

I won the bid for the Barony at $140.00 plus commission and taxes, for a
total of $166.90.  Now all that need to be done is for payment to be
made, and arrangements for pickup done.  I will need to pay for it by
1/25/6, and it will need to be picked up between 1/25/6 and 2/1/6,
between 8 am and 2:30 pm.  I will discuss arrangements for this with the
seneschal, Baron, and treasurer tomorrow, hopefully.

Annabelle